Effective date and last updated: December 28, 2020
Blended Collective LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://blendedcollective.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We utilize third-party vendors for processing all payments. The third-party vendor will collect payment information, including, without limitation, your credit card number, billing address, email address, and telephone number. We may share the foregoing information with the third-party payment vendor, but our third-party payment vendor does not share with us the payment information they receive from you.
Use of Data
Blended Collective LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Blended Collective LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Blended Collective LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
Some jurisdictions (state, federal, national and international), such as California (through various laws, including the California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”), Canada, and the European Economic Area (through the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)), provide individuals with certain rights regarding their User Data. To exercise any rights your jurisdiction may provide, contact us by using the information at the bottom of this section. The following are examples of individual rights from GDPR and the CCPA. Your rights will depend on the location in which you reside:
- Being informed about your User Data and how we control or process it
- Viewing and obtaining a copy of the User Data we maintain about you
- Amending or revising the User Data we maintain about you
- Having the User Data we keep about you erased (also known as the right to be forgotten)
- Objecting to the use of your User Data for direct marketing
- Restricting our use of the User Data we maintain about you
- Transferring the User Data we maintain about you to another entity
- Objecting to our use of the User Data we maintain about you
- Objecting to automated decision making or automated profiling
- Knowing from where we obtained your User Data
- To receive the same products or services (to the extent possible) at the same price regardless of whether you exercise your individual rights under this Notice
- Withdraw your previously provided consent (this right may only be available on a prospective basis)
- Filing a complaint with us or the appropriate governmental entity
We may require that you verify your identity before exercising your individual rights. To exercise any of your individual rights, see below for our contact information.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com